NOW is the time to buy tickets to this life changing event!
There’s no need to wait any longer. Go ahead. You won’t regret it!
|ADULT (18+) - WEEKEND PASS||$20|
|ADULT (18+) - ONE DAY PASS||$15|
|CHILDREN (AGES 3-17) - WEEKEND PASS||$3|
|CAMPING PASS (up to 6 people)||$20|
ROOTS REVIVAL EDUCATION & JAM FESTIVAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: 2017
The terms and conditions set out below shall constitute a binding contract between Roots Revival N8282 County Road D Algoma, WI 54201 and the individual holding or using a ticket in relation to the event known as Roots Revival Fest
Entry to and attendance at the Event is in accordance with these Event Terms, the Merchant Terms and any other festival rules viewable at www.RootsRevival.net, displayed at the Event or communicated by the Promoter from time to time in any other format.
- You must have a valid Festival ticket to enter the event entertainment precinct, and you must have a valid camping ticket to enter the campgrounds.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or evict any person who does not comply with the Event Terms or Ticket Terms, the festival rules or engages in an illegal activity or activity deemed in the Promoter’s sole discretion to be antisocial.
- Vehicles entering the campground or car park must display a Vehicle Entry Pass pre-purchased from the Events website. The Pass must be displayed as per terms and conditions printed on the pass or as detailed on the Events website.
- As part of the Roots Revival Education and Jam Fest liquor licensing regulations, patrons are strictly prohibited from bringing alcohol onsite or into the event (including camping areas). The festival will be searching all vehicles and bags on arrival and ejecting patrons who are found with alcohol; refunds for ejected patrons will not be issued. Alcohol will be available to purchase at the event.
- Tickets must be treated like cash. Tickets are not refundable and will not be replaced or refunded if lost, stolen or damaged, except as required by law or as otherwise specified by these Event Terms, the Ticket Terms or by the Promoter from time to time. Damaged or defaced tickets will not be accepted. Do not share your ticket barcode with anyone else or you may be denied entry. Tickets purchased from a source other than the official ticket merchant will not be honored at the event.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change the Event line-up, date or venue without prior notification. Subject to this clause 6, the Promoter is not liable for any loss, damage or compensation as a result of the Event being cancelled, postponed, relocated or changed for whatever reason. If the Event is cancelled in whole or in part by Act Of God or act of war or industrial dispute or for any event outside of the control of the Promoter then refunds shall be at the Promoters absolute discretion.
- The sale or attempted re-sale of a ticket by the Ticket Holder (including via on-line auction sites) without the prior consent of the Promoter is prohibited. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this clause, the Promoter retains the right to: cancel the ticket without a refund, refuse entry to or eject the Ticket Holder from the Event and commence legal proceedings. Should Promoter offer a resale facility this will be the only legitimate way to on-sell any unwanted tickets. Use of tickets for or in conjunction with any advertising, promotion, marketing or competition is prohibited.
- The Event (and variations) is a registered trademark and protected by law. The name, logo, images, tickets or other works associated with the Event cannot be used in any way (including promotions, advertising and ticket giveaways or in any way to enhance the demand for other goods or services) unless authorized by the Promoter.
- Purchasing alcohol for a minor is illegal. Underage drinkers, excessive drinkers, illegal drug users or patrons displaying antisocial behavior may be ejected from the Event or be dealt with by police. Uniform and undercover police will be in attendance.
- Please refer to www.rootsrevival.net/festival for full operating hours and entry times for each event. Designated drivers must ensure they are under the legal Blood Alcohol Concentration limit and safe to drive. We recommend you consider how much alcohol you consume the night before as your BAC takes time to reduce.
- Vehicles must be parked in approved areas and drivers must follow the direction of event staff. Cars parked in unauthorized areas surrounding the Event site may receive a fine and be towed away. Local council by-laws prohibit camping on public land and the consumption of alcohol and sleeping in cars on public land. Check www.rootsrevival.net for transport, parking and directions.
- Patrons must not cause damage to, improperly use or tamper with any public facility or festival infrastructure, or cause any damage to flora and fauna on or surrounding the venue or enter any onsite bodies of water. Nor must they remove or attempt to remove any item or object from the venue or surrounding area.
- The following items cannot be brought on to the Event site: animals (with the exception of registered guide dogs), alcohol, glass, illegal substances, flares, fireworks, sparklers, explosives, BBQs, gas bottles, large furniture items, professional sound systems, umbrellas, knives, anything that could be used as a weapon. Ticket Holders and their property may be searched for prohibited items upon entry to or during the Event. Ticket Holders found with prohibited items or who refuse to make their clothes, bags, containers, vehicles or other possessions available for search by the Promoter, may be refused entry to the Event, ejected or have the prohibited items confiscated. Confiscated items will not be returned, replaced or reimbursed and proceeds from confiscated items will be donated to charity.
- Camping space is limited and large campsites (in the sole opinion of the Promoter) are not permitted. You may be asked to reduce the site of your camping set up if it is deemed too large. Your tent and camping equipment must only be set up in an approved camping area and you must follow the direction of event staff. You may not choose your campsite, your campsite may not be located near your car. Your camping ticket does not specify the location of your campsite. If you wish to camp with friends who are also camping ticket holders, you must arrive together and set up camp together. Tickets sold for Roots Revival Education and Jam Fest allow camping in an approved Roots Revival Education and Jam Fest campsite only for the days your ticket is valid.
- Tickets MUST be exchanged for a wristband once on site. Wristbands that are removed from wrists or tampered with will be rendered invalid and will not be replaced. Anyone found on site without a valid wristband will be deemed to have trespassed and will be handed over to the Police.
- Fires are prohibited for patrons on the Event site and are only available at designated fire spots. Patrons detected using flame including but not limited to camp fires, gas bottles, flares, sparklers or fireworks will be ejected from the Event.
- Audio or visual recordings of the Event and performers are prohibited. Still cameras (not professional) are permitted but images may only be used for private purposes, not public display. Professional Cameras (including drones) cannot enter or be used in the event site or surrounding campsites without written consent of the Promoter.
- Ticket Holders consent to their inclusion in official photographic, film and other visual and audio recordings of the Event and grant the Promoter the right to use such recordings for promotion and other purposes.
- Entry to the Event is at the Ticket Holder’s own risk. Without limiting the generality of this, appropriate footwear and clothing must be worn at all times at the Event; Ticket Holders must not mosh, crowd surf or stage dive; noise levels may be harmful and ear plugs should be worn. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter takes no responsibility for any hearing damage or loss caused by excessive noise or injury caused by the Ticket Holders failure to follow the Promoters directives. Offensive language may be used by performers. In the event of injury or illness the Promoter may, at the cost of the Ticket Holder, arrange medical treatment and/or emergency evacuation as deemed essential for the safety of the Ticket Holder.
- To the full extent permitted by law, Ticket Holders waive all legal rights of action against and fully release the Promoter, its agents, employees, members and volunteers for all claims for compensation for loss, damage, injury or death howsoever arising out of or in relation to the Ticket Holder’s participation in the event including without limitation, liability for any negligent or tortious act or omission on the part of the persons released or under statute or for breach of these terms and conditions.
- In the case of an emergency, you must follow all official directives of the Promoter or authorized personnel.
- The Roots Revival Education and Jam Festival cares for the environment and our community. Ticket Holders agree to be respectful, drive slowly approaching the event, to not litter and to use public toilets, not the bush.
- The Promoter may novate its rights and obligations under this Agreement to any person nominated by the Promoter. Any novation under this clause 25 will be effective on the date specified in a written notice to the Ticket Holder via the website www.rootsrevival.net and from such effective date the new party will assume all rights and obligations of the Promoter and the Promoter will be released from all rights and obligations under this Agreement.
- Any provision of this Agreement which is or becomes unenforceable shall not invalidate the other provisions of this Agreement.
- The laws of the state of Wisconsin applies to this agreement and the Promoter and the Ticket Holder submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Wisconsin with respect to any proceedings arising out of or relevant to the Event.
Camping Terms & Conditions:
All camping ticket purchases must be made online @ RootsRevival.net AHEAD of the Fest. Camp sites are limited so please reserve your spot while sites are available. We ask each site to be limited to 6 people- if your family/group exceeds that amount we ask that you reserve 2 spots side by side.
Any external alcohol & drugs are strictly prohibited. No Pets Allowed- We love our furry friends however our camp ground is too small to support animals at campsites. Please bring any snacks you would like that do NOT require a heat source. There are NO personal fires at campsites- please enjoy fires at our designated fire spots.
CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
No refunds are given at any time. Cancellations are not accepted after the purchase of tickets.
This is a rain or shine event. No refunds or returns will be taken at any time.